All services are free and confidential
- Crisis Counseling – We are here for you during and after a crisis. Our purpose is to provide you with information and resources for you to make your own decisions. We can talk with you over the phone; meet with you in person at our office or at a location near your home.
- Legal Advocacy – We can help with filing a protective order, attend court hearings with you and navigate the legal system.
- Personal Advocacy – We can help you find the support you may need whether for housing, financial assistance, counseling, legal assistance and information, gas cards for transportation, personal items or household items, etc.
- Information – We are here to answer questions about domestic violence and sexual assault, the services we provide to our community, local agencies and resources that are available to crime victims and those in need.
Community Outreach, Education and Awareness
- Presentations – WillowTree of Posey County is available to speak with students, schools, local groups and organizations on dating violence, domestic violence, sexual assault and the services we provide to our community.
- Training Seminars – We are available to sponsor seminars for local business, law enforcement and other agencies with training on domestic violence, sexual assault and workplace violence.
- Raising Awareness – We hold events and participate in local activities to raise awareness of domestic violence and sexual assault in our community. Check out our schedule of events for more information.
Interested in getting involved?
Please contact Beth at WillowTree (812) 838-3077